Dynamics GP is built on a master database/child database structure, where you have a settings database and company databases. When you install Dynamics, you are given the option to setup your company, or install at a later date. Follow these steps below to create a new company at any point in time.
- Navigate to your Start Menu -> Microsoft Dynamics -> GP 2010 -> GP Utilities
- Login as a System Administrator and select Create A Company as your option. Press “Process”
- Enter your company specific details in the next screen, making sure to include the DB Name and Company name.
- Enter any specific SQL locations that you would like on the next screen.
- Press Finish and your company will be created.