Problem: My project cache was taking up 6GB from CodeRush, yikes!
1. CodeRush stores cache files in the following folder
(just copy and paste this path to the Windows Explorer):
%AppData%CodeRush for VS .NET1.1SolutionCache
2. Please delete this folder, and check if this makes a difference at your end.
3. Please look on the attched screencast.
(Got this solution from Trevor Westerdahl – DX Squad
Follow these steps to create a shortcut/hotkey to delete the cache:
1. From the DevExpress menu, select “Options…”.
2. In the tree view on the left, navigate to this folder:
3. Select the “Shortcuts” options page.
4. Create a new shortcuts folder if you don’t have one already for your personal
shortcuts. Call it “My Shortcuts”
5. Create a new shortcut (e.g., Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Z).
6. In the Command combo box, select the “Clear Project Cache” command.
7. Click OK.